Pair of Panniers in Aluminium. 40L + 34L version (exhaust side)
We wanted classic, elegant and robust cases, with beautiful steel hinges and carefully considered details: created for adventure and resistant to all conditions. They can be fixed to any frame with a round tube with diameter of 18 mm thanks to the secure mounting system positioned on the back of the case, the connection automatically opens for easy assembly and disassembly from the sub frame, the internal lever is CNC machined from a solid aluminium. The lid is completely removable and can be opened on both sides. The inside is fitted with a series of anchor points, and an elastic cord is included to use as a support for: gloves, documents and small objects. The lid has a leather safety latch with detachable snap fasteners.
The closing mechanism with key lock on each end of the case has a slot to attach an additional padlock.
The inside of the case is fully lined with sturdy 2,5 mm neoprene for a soft and protective layer.
The hinges, locks and all the details are electro-polished stainless steel, a high quality finish that you will not find in any similar product on the market. The corners are in sturdy ABS. Just like all the components of this case they can easily be replaced in the event of a fall. Our Alu cases are completely Made in Italy, assembled by hand one by one.
- Case body and lid in 1,5 mm thick high-strength aluminium alloy. Rear part reinforced in 3 mm.
- High quality stainless steel for locks, hinges, screws; micro shot peened and electro polished accessories.
- ABS corner bumpers replaceable in case of a fall.
- Dust protection caps for lock cylinders.
- Double sealing gasket on the lid and body.
- Finish: matt black.
- The case is symmetrical and can be mounted either on the right or left of the bike.
- If you buy a pair of aluminium panniers, or a pair + top case, it is possible to request the locking cylinders with matching keys for all cases.
- If you use our Aluminium cases on BMW models it is possible to unify the keys with those of the motorcycle by purchasing the lock mechanism that houses the original BMW lock cylinder Cod. AL7.
NB: Cases of this type are not IP67, it is always advisable to use a watertight container inside to protect your luggage.