Cult side pannier in waxed cotton with aluminium back plate + stainless steel quick release system and lock
Capacity 40 - 50 L, it mounts in seconds to the classic Atlas tube frames for aluminium cases without the addition of additional adapters, everything is included. It can also be easily adjusted to fit most 18mm diameter tube frames on the market, such as OEM BMW frames. The Cult bag is handmade in Italy in sturdy waxed cotton. The roll top can be closed with a simple padlock (not included). It is equipped in the back with an aluminium plate with quick release system and lock for easy attachment to the frame of your bike.
With attention to the smallest details, it has 3 mm leather finishes and sliding covers to hide the plastic buckles. On the front a large pocket with zip. For extreme use we recommend looping additional horizontal straps to the metal plate such as our code U110 (see related products).
Solid, sturdy and real materials, bags that tell a story, we wanted bags that had a very specific style, with attention to the smallest details and with high-level accessories. We have researched the most resistant materials and the best accessories available, if you have an Adventure Touring, a Classic or a Dual Sport the result will still be fantastic.
Materials and info:
- Waxed canvas with 3mm leather trim
- Canvas strap with quick coupling and sliding leather covers equipped with a velcro system to fix the excess part
- Back plate in powder-coated aluminium alloy fixed to the bag. Quick coupling system in stainless steel and lock (2 keys included for each bag)
- Roll Up closure with the possibility of inserting a padlock
- Rigid plastic interior, removable for your off-road adventures
- Front zip
- Contains a full-face helmet
Beige canvas with brown leather trim
Green canvas with brown leather trim
Black canvas with brown leather trim
Black Canvas with Black leather trim
Height 40 cm, extendable in height up to 50 cm, width 44 cm depth 23 cm.
40L - 50L
Each complete bag weighs 3.5 kg
To offer you the best we are constantly improving our products in detail. The images may refer to a previous version.