To take care of your canvas, waxed suede or leather accessories we have created this maintenance kit.
How to use:
This Kit includes various products for the maintenance of your Unit garage accessories in Canvas, Leather or Waxed suede.
Evaluate which ones to use on a case-by-case basis based on the instructions for each individual product.
The maintenance kit includes:
- A cotton bag with the Unit garage logo
- A reproofer spray (code:U073)
To take care of your accessories, bags or jackets in leather, canvas or split leather, it is recommended to treat them regularly with this product.
How to use: If necessary, clean the item to be treated with warm, clean water. Can be used on damp or dry fabric. Shake the bottle and spray evenly from a distance of 10-15 cm. Wiping with a clean, damp cloth ensures better performance and reduces waste. Leave to dry for 12 hours for perfect results. Caution: Keep out of reach of children Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin Use in a well-ventilated area
- A block of solid wax (code: U072)
The frequency with which you can search for your accessory, your bag or your jacket depends on how often it is used.
For regular use, it is recommended to re-seal at least once a year.
How to use
You will need a heat source of a soft cloth or sponge.
- Remove dirt or sand
- Clean with sponge and cold water
- Do not use soap or detergents
- Do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not iron, do not tumble dry
- Choose a warm room or outside in the sun to carry out the work.
- Place the item to be treated in the sun or near a heat source
- Pass the creation carefully using the cloth or sponge to spread it better
- Pay attention to seams, folds
- Rub well
- Do not use excess wax
- For an even finish, pass the garment once waxed with a hairdryer
- Hang the garment overnight in a warm place
- A tube of black or brown dye cream to remove any marks or scratches (code: U121)
Colored cream (brown or black) to cover scratches and scrapes on smooth leather (DO NOT use on split leather).
How to use: Clean the area to be treated, let the cream penetrate by massaging the skin with a sponge, let it dry for 15 minutes and polish with a soft cloth. 50ml pack.
- A soft brush (code:U122)
Soft brush for cleaning. Made with wooden handle, practical for brushing evenly and without scratches.
- A brush with brass bristles for cleaning split leather (code: U123)
Polishing and cleaning brush with brass bristles. Made with a wooden handle, it is an essential product for the care of split leather.
- A slice of Para for cleaning (code: U124)
Very convenient and effective for removing glue and sticky materials from leather or split leather. Pass over the part to be treated by applying light pressure and clean with a soft cloth. Measurements: 100x60 mm, thickness 8 mm
- A microfibre cloth (code: U125)
To offer you the best, we constantly improve our products in detail. The images may refer to a previous version.